"temporarily...dysfunctional" prefers IE7

Sunday, September 21, 2008

"I Love to See the Temple..."

The "Hubby tag" made me think about - where it all began...
We were married for "Time and All Eternity" - July 8, 1961 -
in the Los Angeles Temple
of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Lovely thoughts for the Sabbath

SLIDE SHOW OF 126 LDS TEMPLES
...... BEAUTIFUL
image

It takes about 14 minutes to view all 126 temples,
they are beautiful!!!!
Be sure to put your screen on full view.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

image
http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/slideshow/

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

What a beautiful wedding picture! I don't think I've seen any of the two of you when you were 'younger'. :) Too cute!

templework said...

LOL - a LONG time ago!
(we only have a couple wedding photos - long story...((HUGS))