"temporarily...dysfunctional" prefers IE7

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

6 Questions - Tag




"Editorializing" comes easy - answering personal questions is always very hard for me! - LOL

1) Six places that I go to over and over:
my Tempur-pedic and 1 of 2 comfy chairs - giggle

2) Six people who e-mail me regularly:
DH, jarca(my sister Rachael), Bro. Ewer (best jokes! LOL), DIL Miglet, all my kids and grandkids - smile

3) Six of my favorite places to eat:
Home (DH is a GREAT cook!), Arby's Mozzarella sticks; delivery from Pizza Hut or Chinese, occasionally The Lodge (their Prime Rib is to die for!) and El Charro's

4) Six places I would rather be right now:
at the Temple; someplace nice with DH; at my sister's; in the mountains; Wal-Mart/Costco(giggle); just driving

5) Six people I think will respond:
I think all my peeps are ahead of me!

6) Six TV shows I watch:
anything on HGTV; Jon and Kate + 8; 17 and Counting; The Closer; Burn Notice; Top Chef

No comments: