"temporarily...dysfunctional" prefers IE7

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mormon Mommy Blogs...

For those of you who noticed...
and
for those of you who did NOT -

I deleted my list of "Blog Rings" awhile back.
Why???
Because they just weren't ME.
(or I just wasn't THEM....)

I wanted to be!
In fact I've got to be the closest thing to a professional WANNABE blogger that exists!
but
I know the truth - I'm kinda the "Reader's Digest" version of blogs and bloggers!
LOL
Don't get me wrong! I don't mind! I think I kinda fill a void in the blogging sphere!
SMILE

That said - I may have found my niche at... Mormon Mommy blogs
It isn't that I can write as good/well/FUN as they do
but
they write the way I wish I could!

Give them a visit! I'm sure you'll find LOTS you enjoy!!!

Soooooooooooooooo many blogs - sooooooooooo little time!!!

2 comments:

That Girl said...

Love this "Reader's Digest version" - HA!

And I think your site is waaaaaaay more 'professional' looking than mine. You're more of a blogdess than you realize!

Mormon Mommy Blogs said...

great blog! Thanks for the link!